SOLUTIONS POUR ANALYSES THERMIQUES ET CALORIMETRIQUES DE POINTE
SETARAM est une société majeure qui fournit une gamme complète de solutions en analyse thermique, calorimétrie et sorption de gaz & vapeurs, pour les scientifiques qui s’intéressent particulièrement au CONTRÔLE DES CONDITIONS EXPERIMENTALES, à la QUALITE DES RESULTATS et à la POLYVALENCE DES INSTRUMENTS.En savoir plus
WEBINAR: TGA FOR THE STUDY OF THE CORROSION OF MATERIALS AND OTHER SOLID-GAS REACTIONS
Thermogravimetric analysis (TGA) is a well-established experimental method to study the growth of oxide layers on metallic alloys and can be employed to study gaseous, high temperature corrosion processes. Similarly, it can be employed to study many types of gas-solid reactions involving oxides, metals, or other advanced materials.
The webinar will introduce the technique, the most relevant SETARAM instruments, their features, and present several applications examples. It will be more particularly valuable for the researchers or engineers interested in gas-solid reactions, whether they work in the aeronautics, nuclear, metals, alloys, process or other industries .
Note: For those that experienced difficulties with a WEBEX log in window in French in the past, please note that a short procedure for switching language to English will be provided with your registration confirmation.ONLINE: Tuesday, June 26th 2018 4:00PM UTC+1 (Paris, Berlin) 10:00AM EDT (New York, Boston) in English REGISTER NOW REPLAY: Wednesday, June 27th 2018 09:00AM UTC+1 (Paris, Berlin) 03:00PM (Singapore, Malaysia) 04:00PM (Japan, Korea) in English REGISTER NOW
World Nuclear Exhibition 2018
From 26 to 28 June 2018 in Paris Nord - Villepinte, join the key players in the world nuclear energy sector!Come and visit us. Speak with our experts about how we can help with your nuclear measurement and instrumentation needs. Learn about our expertise and services and the custom solutions we can provide.
Take advantage of the many opportunities in this growing market and meet us - Hall7 - Stand F99.
Prage, Czech Republic
- Resources and Feedstock
- Biomass and Waste to Energy using Biochemical and Chemical routes
- Biomass and Waste to Energy using Thermochemical route
- Biomass and Waste to Chemicals, Fuels and Useful Materials using Biochemical and Chemical routes
- Biomass and Waste to Chemicals, Fuels and Useful Materials using Thermochemical route
- Sustainable Construction Materials from Waste, Industrial and Agricultural by-products
- Energy Efficiency and Storage
- Emissions, Residues Mitigation and Prevention
- Life Cycle Thinking and Eco-Conception
- Economy, Market, Policy and Social Acceptance